[THIN] no printing from adobe

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Org Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:47:14 -0400

Hi group,

I have an issue with printing from Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.05 installed on my
XPa FR2 (MS W2K SP3) farm. If user tries to print a document from Acrobat to
server printer it is never printed. I can see the pages being spooled by
application but they neither show up on the printservers queue nor they are
printed to a print device.
If user uses client printer it works. I checked both PN client for Windows
Ver.6.20.1051 and PN Client for Linux. Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks in advance

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147