[THIN] Re: no, no, help me....you printing gunu's

  • From: Jeremy Saunders <jeremy.saunders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:40:08 +0800

Very clever Rick. I think I missed the point a few e-mails back. Brian's
e-mail also helped me understand the reasoning for it all.

Cheers,
Jeremy.

             "Rick Mack"
             <Rick.Mack@volant
             e.com.au>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: no, no, help me....you
             16/11/2004 09:10          printing gunu's
             PM

             Please respond to
                   thin

No Jeremy,

Ever since NT 4.0 unix/lpd print support has been native to the operating
system as a standard windows component option. The only Windows O.S. that
needed a third party lpd added was Windows 9X.

regards,

Rick

Ulrich Mack
Volante Systems