[THIN] no Citrix Secure Socket Layer Server Configured

  • From: "Nick Crisp" <ncrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:09:35 +1000

Hi All, I'm scratching my head on this one...
Some users are receiving the "no Citrix Secure Socket Layer Server
Configured" error message when trying to connect to our CSGateway. These
are often just one time users and often from overseas locations, thus I
have very little control over their systems, I can't find any reference
to this error on Citrix, does anyone know what may cause it.

Most regular users can connect without problems, and I can't replicate
the problem (thus far)

Configuration setup:

Client connects with Web Client 7
******
WWW
******
Firewall (DMZ)

Win2K SP4 WWW IIS 5 & NFuse 2.0
Win2K SP4 CSG

Firewall (Secure Network)

Win2K SP3 MF XPa FR3
Win2K SP4 DC & STA

I'd be very grateful for any ideas on this one as it is starting to
reflect poorly on my abilities

Nick