[THIN] nfuse and ica client deployment

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <Roger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:50:07 -0600

I have two customers that are telling me that the link to install the
ica client isn't appearing on the nfuse page from a machine that doesn't
have the client already installed. It's set to 'auto' at this time. Any
ideas why this can happen? I'm not sure at this point if it's from more
than one machine or not.
=20
Roger Riggins, A+ MCSE CCNA CCA
ACES Systems Engineer