[THIN] Re: new client and old Program Neighbourhood

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 14:46:25 -0000

perfect

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gardiner, Jeffrey (H USA)
Sent: 26 March 2010 14:44
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: new client and old Program Neighbourhood

Ronnie,

Is this what you're looking for:
http://support.citrix.com/article/ctx113472

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Hamilton, Ronnie
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2010 5:39 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] new client and old Program Neighbourhood

Hi,

I have to run the new client to enable some new features remotely but
internally I am still using Program Neighbourhood to connect the user to
their published desktop.

Did I read somewhere that there's a on to ica file creator available to
allow me to convert my current connection to the desktop to be used with
the new client

I am in the transmission from XP to XenApp unfortunately its in the
early stages so I still need to connect users to XP for now with the new
client.

Thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg.
No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in
Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole,
Co.Dublin.

may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy
this message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify the
sender by return email. You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, disclose or use this email or its contents in any way. Any
such action is strictly prohibited. Thank you.

----
This message and any included attachments are from Siemens Medical
Solutions
and are intended only for the addressee(s).
The information contained herein may include trade secrets or privileged
or
otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding,
printing,
copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited
and may
be unlawful. If you received this message in error, or have reason to
believe
you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this
message and
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to
Central.SecurityOffice@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you