[THIN] new MF XP server - ica passthrough location

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Org Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:53:13 -0500

Hi group

I am building a brand new citrix server. I installed W2K, SP4, some hotfixes
and IE6 SP1. Then I installed MF XP FR2 (that's what we run on the rest of
the servers).

After citrix install I realized that my ICA passthrough client is installed
in X:\Program Files\Citrix\System32\Ica passthrough and not in the
x:\winnt\system32\ica passthrough.

The rest of my servers were built before I joined the hospital so I have
almost no information about it. I would like to have ica passthrough client
in winnt\system32\ica passthrough because we publish PN.EXE for our thin
clients and I want the app path to be consistent across the farm. Should I
just copy the folder from Program Files to WINNT\system32?

Thanks for your help,

P.S. I somebody has a link to the KB article about it it will be great.

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com