[THIN] Re: new Letter/A4 problem with Multilanguage System

  • From: Anders Hansen-Øvre <Anders.Hansen-Ovre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 13:56:44 +0100

Add this reg entry:

Key  : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Citrix\AutoCreatedClientPrinters
Entry: PaperSize
Value: 9 (numeric)

This setting will force your autocreated printer to use A4 as default =
papersize.

Good luck

---
mvh/yours
Anders Hansen-=D8vre, Seniorkonsulent=20
Mail    : anders.hansen-ovre@xxxxxxxxx
Cell    : (+47) 90 98 17 78

Konsulenthuset Contra as
http://www.contra.no=20