[THIN] new Letter/A4 problem with Multilanguage System

  • From: Oliver Wöll <owoell@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:22:38 +0100

Hello all,

there are lots of problems regarding Letter/A4 print problems in the Web.

But I think there is a new one:

We use MetaFrame XP FR2 on Windows 2000 Server SP3 (english versions).
We also use the Multilanguage packs German, Italian, French, Netherlands and
Sveden.
If I use an english desktop and print documents, everything is ok.
But if I use e.g. a german desktop and print the same document with the same
user account, the printer want to print in "Letter" format instead of "A4".

Who can help me?

Regards

Oliver Wöll
Munich/Germany