[THIN] Re: network config comprehension

  • From: "Nick Smith" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 06:33:33 -0000

It can be useful but onli in sepcific circumstances. We have one server
that won't go to a particular site if going through it's primary NIC
(The VPN doesn't like it's IP). So we put a 2nd card in to route this
particualr traffic through - the only thing is that you have to get into
quite detailed static routing, which is (Big time) bad practice in more
genereal terms.