[THIN] Re: netscalers and smartcards (CAC) - who's using them?

  • From: "Steve Snyder" <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 08:43:28 +1200

I.m perusing it and trying to compare - the interface is quite different for
8.1

The on diff I so see is the Configure Auth Server - they had me enter
SubjectAltName:PrincipalName in the user field and left the group field
blank

I don't know if that's something that will vary with CACs/certs, but it's
worth a try.