[THIN] Re: need some help....

  • From: Saravanan Srinivasan <sarav2k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:37:42 -0800 (PST)

Try this. Configure the user to access VPN using a vpn logon point and the
default page should be your WI page for apps. Create a end point scan for
domain ID and a filter with this scan.

  Now when you create access policy for VPN use this filter.

  If the user is using Company pc \ laptop which has joined domain, it gives
SSL vpn  otherwise only the WI page.

  The key is the end point scan and filter depends on your checking...

"Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      CAG AAC

  What if, I wanted to configure this, so a user with a corporate laptop, can
access via the SSL VPN, but if that same user connected from, say, their home
PC, they would only get published apps. and such?

  It appears you EITHER get VPN OR the logon point info.

  I know I am missing a simple setting here.

Chad Schneider
Systems Engineer
ThedaCare IT
920-735-7615