[THIN] nFuse Elite Theme Pack

  • From: "Ruben Spruijt" <Ruben.Spruijt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 17:17:09 +0200

Hi List,

I thought there was an nFuse Elite Theme Pack.
Does anyone where to find/download this pack ?
I dis an search on mycitrix; citrix/cdn; citrix/downloads

With regards,
Ruben Spruijt

Ruben Spruijt
CCEA: Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional - MS Clustering / NLB
MCP: Microsoft Certified Professional - MS Exchange 2000=20
CCA: Citrix Certified Administrator
CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Web Private: http:///www.rspruijt.com

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client