[THIN] multiple sessions with same id when user clicks twice or more on published application

  • From: "Peter Remans" <PRemans.metalim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:18:27 +0100

Hey,

We're running W2K SP2, Metaframe XP FR2 on 8 load balanced servers.

Users can access the published application via Internet Explorer - NFuse
on an IPLANET Webserver on our Sun solaris.

When a user clicks on a published application in the NFuse portal, a
connection is being established.

Now when the user clicks again while the connection is not established
yet, a second connection is started with the same session id.

Does anyone knows if this can be prevented?

Regards,

Peter Remans