[THIN] Re: multi monitor support

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:28:00 -0000

Interesting thread.  I know that ICA supports Multi monitors a lot better
than RDP but ICA gives us a lot of grief. Basically Citrix always go back
the fact that Multi-monitors is not fully supported until PS4...  XPe FR2
started supporting them but with many caveats....We are still on XPe FR3 and
always get the same line.  Upgrade to the latest.  Not so easy when you have
many many servers and lots of users....Citrix does listen but my experience
is it takes many months to react.

Malcolm