[THIN] Re: moving time zones

  • From: Jonathan Kadoo <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 08:18:47 -0400 (EDT)

That is a good idea.  Would be interesting to see if I could get that going.  I
needed to get this working for this particular user right away.  I changed his
local regional setting and that seemed to work for him when he logged into
citrix.

"Jim Kenzig http://thin.net"; <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Another way to do
things would be to use Virtual Server 2004.  Virtual server has its own BIOS.
Which means you can set each VS for any time you like.  You could set up a
virtual server for each time zone and somehow do a detection on his login to
direct him to the proper VS.
JK