[THIN] moving time zones

  • From: Jonathan Kadoo <jkadoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thinlist <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 13:19:18 -0400 (EDT)

I have a user that is moves around to various time zones.  I have done some
digging on thinnet and have noticed that there are various ways of dealing with
this problem.  We are currently on mxpe fr3 and there is a setting to allow the
use of the client's local time zone.  As well I have noticed others using 3rd
party utils like Time Machine.  I am curious which of these is the best way of
handling this issue?  I am inclined to use the clients time zone setting but
are there any downsides that I should be worried about?

Thanks

Jonathan