[THIN] moving directory store to different server

  • From: Brian Delaney <brian.delaney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:51:53 -0400

I am looking at moving my ica server that handles the data store to
another server. WE are MF XP fr2 on WIN2K sp3.

Any body done this and have any recommendations?

thanks
Brian

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the
named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all
copies of the original message.
Starting at $199!
http://www.neoware.com