[THIN] mlicense

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:39:50 -0700

Hi All,

I am trying to use the mlicense utility, but it keeps telling me that there
are no serial numbers in my source file.  The doc for mlicense says to
apply XE102W036 before using the utility.  This hotfix has been superseded
by ...064.  Do you think it is checking specifically for 036, or just for
its affects?
adam

http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79