[THIN] Re: mem and cpu control

  • From: Jon Wallace <jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:16:01 -0400

From the website http://threadmaster.tripod.com/ it implies that it's purely CPU limits, again i've not used this software so I may be wrong...

Performance Manager info - http://www.appsense.com/performancemanager/

Your always welcome to contact me offline too should you want any further info.

Cheers,
Jon

---

On Sep 5, 2008, at 10:08 AM, Greg Reese wrote:

i'm not opposed to paying for something if it works. And you are correct, threadmaster does nothing for memory. i"ll check out what appsense has.

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Jon Wallace <jon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Without wanting to do a sales pitch I don't believe Thread Master controls physical memory. AppSense Performance Manager will control CPU and physical memory for a process. It is however, not free of charge...

To be open, yes I do work for AppSense.

Thanks,
Jon

-----

On Sep 5, 2008, at 9:05 AM, Greg Reese wrote:

knew it was something master.

NEW! Follow Thin List on Twitter!
http://twitter.com/thinlist
http://thinmaillist.blogspot.com