[THIN] Re: locked file

  • From: "HERRITZ, CARLA" <CMHERRITZ@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin-Digest (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 17:11:38 -0500

I had this before and had to go into my DC and Computer management.  Look
for Shared Folders and then Open Files.  In there I found the user who was
having problems and closed the files they had opened.  This allowed me to
then delete their profile.

Carla

sg: #56 in digest

From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [THIN] Re: locked file

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:06:17 -0500

already did that.  logged in as administrator and took ownership and gave

full rights to all the files.  it says it is open.