[THIN] Re: locked file

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:53:10 -0500

When I get this error message It's usually a permissions issue.  I just need
to set myself as the owner of the files, then give myself full permission to
the folder and propagate the permissions to all files in the folder.

Then, I can do whatever I want with the folder.  :-)

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer
CCNA