[THIN] local text echo issues

  • From: "Roger Riggins" <roger.riggins@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:55:55 -0500

I've been having some issues with local text echo in IE. I understand
that it "guesses" a font and size before it's verified with the server,
but it's not consistent. Sometimes the text is so small that you can't
read it, sometimes it's larger than 10 or 12 point and can be different
colors such as blue and red. It can change to any of these in the same
session and even in the same instance of IE.

Any ideas or explanations? I haven't customized local text echo for the
app. It's just enabled for it.

Thanks,
Roger