[THIN] Re: local printing from NeoLinux clients

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:48:24 -0500

in the Global ICA settings add "DefaultPrinter" and set its value to LPT_1

then add "DefaultPrinterDriver" and enter the driver name exactly as
it is on your server.

Connect and see if you get better results.  I have the exact procedure
from Neoware in my office and can get it to you but that is what I
remember off the top of my head.  The procedure is a little different
for Neolinux 3.0 and higher but I can't remember it.  Let me know if
you need it and I will get it to you when I get back to my office
later today or tomorrow.

Greg