[THIN] loacal thin client printers in XP

  • From: "Werther, Chris" <chris.werther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:03:24 -0600

    Im having some users that are having diffuculty with printers. When
logging on their local printer will be disconnected. We can manually connect
the printer, but after logging off and back on again, same thing. No
particular printer type, hplj6p, 2100's etc...... this has only been
occuring on the XP servers in the farm. The MF 1.8 servers dont seem to have
this problem. We are running win2000 miced mode xp fr2 sp2 and 1.8 servers
sp3 i believe.

Chris Werther
(251) 441-2096