[THIN] Re: licensing costs

  • From: "Stephen Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:24:53 -0800

Exactly, you absolutely should be using the EDU pricing from Citrix, it is
40% off and only requires the equivalent of 50 user XPe to get started. This
is equivalent to the best corporate licensing which requires 1000's of
seats.

Citrix is doing very well by schools!

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing