[THIN] licensing

  • From: "Randy Wood" <dwood1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 12:11:29 -0500

I am receiving an error message about my temp client license about to expir=
e. This was issued on creation of the citrix environment, before I had enab=
led the 2003 licensing server. Do I have to worry, since I set the 2003 lic=
ensing server  in user mode? Will the error go away, and I will then receiv=
e a user license? Thanks in advance.

David R. Wood (Randy)
Systems Engineer
Southwest Bank of Texas
713.232.6520

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.

This week's sponsor - Emergent Online
From centralized application management, business continuity, outsourcing, to
http://www.go-eol.com/index.asp