[THIN] licensed logon limit

  • From: Matt Preston <mcp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 10:48:29 -0700 (PDT)

I'm running MPS 3.0 on Windows 2003. I have my TS license server activated and
have added the CALs, my citrix license server is up and licenses have been
installed.

When regular domain users connect they get an error "licensed logon limit",
then another pop up behind it saying "the terminal server has exceeded the
maximum number of allowed connections". This happens when connecting to
published apps and direct connetions to the server. Domain Admins can run
everything just fine.

Any ideas?

yourname@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.digiverse.net