[THIN] Re: length of time to launch an app

  • From: "Timothy Mangan" <tmangan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:55:01 -0500

You can find the CTSK from the Citrix site.  Sometimes you can't get it with
your normal mycitrix logon, sometimes it seems you can.   I run it on the
three OSs you mention.  Since it sounds like you may have the budget, you
should consider the tools from Mercury also.

You can contact me offline on some other home-grown tools I have that may
pertain more to the test you mention.

Regards,

tim