[THIN] Re: latency

  • From: DMelczer@xxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:10:13 -0400

Rose-

One other suggestion on this topic.  We had our TS4 boxes connected to an
EMC backend on which we stored our H: drive and most of our user settings
(desktop settings, etc.) -- the backend EMC machines needed a modification
to deal with the teamed NICs in the machines.  Maybe the servers you are
connecting to also need such a modification?  (I can't remember what it was,
but I can find out if you want the info...)

Hope this helps.

-Dave
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx