[THIN] Re: latency

  • From: "Dan Samaan" <dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 15:36:07 -0500

Tiffany, you are the second person who has claimed this.  A Matt Kroll
told me the same thing, but MS, Citrix and myself feel that isn't it.  I
put in a test box with 1 hard drive with no RAID controller and got
better performance.

Daniel J. Samaan=20
Senior Network/Security Engineer - CCSE, CCA, CCNA, MCSE
dsamaan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx