[THIN] Re: kixtart question

  • From: "Vera Noest" <Vera.Noest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 21:46:03 +0100

You can use the SaveKey and DelKey (or DelTree, if there are subkeys)
functions in KixTart.
Complete syntax description with examples can be found in the KixTart
Reference, but in your example, it would be something like:

$ReturnCode =
SaveKey("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\SBCM
.Addin.1", "c:\temp\SBCM.reg")
If $ReturnCode = 0
  ? "Key saved...."
  $ReturnCode =
DelKey("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\Outlook\Addins\SBCM.
Addin.1")
  If $ReturnCode = 0
    ? "Key deleted...."
  Endif