[THIN] Re: kix question

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:13:31 -0800

I use a modified xcopy with some script variables, within Kix I've found
this works faster than normal use of Xcopy.=20

Start script

$Source=3D"\\192.168.1.1\folder"
$Target=3D"\\192.168.1.2\folder2"
$Parset1=3D"/S/E/Y"
;
SHELL '%comspec% /c xcopy "$Source" "$Target" $Parset1'

End script

I found the original format for this on the kix forums . . why recreate
the wheel when it's been done before? :)