[THIN] kind of off topic but quick question

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 09:27:39 -0400

Hello,

We are having problems sending email to a couple of domains, just curious if
anyone has ever come across this particular error message or if you could
tell me what it means or where to start looking on how to fix it:

Received >>> 504 <godzilla>: helo command rejected: need fully-qualified
hostname

Unable to deliver message to <megancohen@xxxxxxxx> (and other recipients in
the same domain).

/jL