[THIN] kb958644 broke IE 6 browsing

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:17:25 +1100

Hi

Is anyone else having issues with hotfix kb958644?  I have installed the patch
on 90% of our Windows 2003 CPS 4 Servers and I now have issues getting to
specifc Web Sites.  The non MS patched Citrix servers can browse these sites
without any issues.  I now get the following error on certain web sites:

The Page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable.  The web site might be
experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your brwoser
settings

Cannot find server or DNS Error

I have installed the Patch on Windows XP running IE 7 and I can browse to the
troublesome web site.  It refuses to work on my Citrix farm with the MS patch.
The Servers are running Windows 2003 SP2 with CPS 4.0 running IE6.

Has anyone had similar issues??

Thanks