[THIN] ishadow/dual monitors

  • From: "Paul Taylor" <TaylorP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:18:40 +0100

Hi guys

Been looking at testing dual monitors here and having browsed the
archives, was suggested I take a look at ishadow desktop.  I've duly
downloaded the evaluation for this and am now trying to connect to my
Citrix servers.  Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but there doesn't
seem to be a way of connection to our published apps (or more to the
point, our published desktop). Is this possible with ishadow?

Ultimately, what I'm trying to do is implement dual monitor support but
when maximizing an application from within our published desktop, have
it snap to a single monitor - currently maximizing the app spans it
across the two monitors.

Environment is Win2K with PS4.

I'd appreciate pointers on both ishadow and dual monitor support.

Many Thanks

Paul

Broomfield & Alexander Professional Advisors
Creating value and prosperity

Offices at:
Cardiff Tel: 0044 (0)29 20549939
Newport Tel: 0044 (0)1633 265828
Newbridge Tel: 0044 (0)1495 245736

Head Office: Pendragon House, Caxton Place, Pentwyn, Cardiff CF23 8XE
Tel: 0044 (0)29 2054 9939 Fax: 0044 (0)29 2073 9430

Need free business advice, then visit our website at www.broomfield.co.uk

Disclaimer:
1. This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named
recipient(s) only and may be confidential and/or privileged.

2. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor
must you copy or disclose them or any part of their contents to any person or
organisation; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the error immediately
and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer system..

3. We are aware that internet e-mail is not a secure confidential communication
system and this should be borne in mind when e-mailing us and requesting
information from us by email..

4. We operate a virus protection scheme but this e-mail could still contain a
virus and it is your responsibility to check for and delete viruses.