[THIN] Re: is thethin.net down?

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:08:39 -0500

Well, I didn't lose power and my house didn't burn down. I called Megapath
who determine it was in the line and called Covad, covad determined it was a
cut in my line 354 feet from the ilec and so they turned it over to them.
What a pain.  At any rate after 9 hours of being down the site is finally
back up.  Sorry for any inconvenience...one of those things that was beyond
my control. For as long as I have had Megapath this is the longest outage I
have ever had and it wasn't there fault so I can still honestly say that
they still have the best DSL service out there.
Jim