[THIN] Re: is there anyone with a stable CAG/AAC environment?

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <PIGNATUSHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:26:44 -0500

I just started with it (CAG/AAC 4.2) and wish to discuss it as well.

As for the question about HTTP errors try to re-install the appliance. Save
config (this also saves the SSL cert) and re-load appliance from the CD. You
can also check the AAC server if the logonpoint is stable and available.

I'm having problem where my web proxy and ICA stuff works but Secure Access
Agent is not working. I have access and connection policy setup for Entire
network resource but Agent is not coming  up after logging into CAG and if I
try to start it manually it errors out:"unable to start the secure access
agent. please re-launch the secure access agent."

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke Regional Hospital