[THIN] intermittent pnagent issue

  • From: Steve Snyder <kwajalein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 14:25:04 +1200

Users access a published desktop, pnagent gives them their icons, almost all
apps are installed locally on each server hosting the desktop, user
double-clicks an app, app launches locally -everything is shiny and happy
except for once in a while a user will get an icon that decides to launch
the app from another server, and it'll do that consistently for that app for
that user. that same app on the same server will work just fine for all of
the other users. same mandatory profile for all users, we use FPK and I can
delete the _settings folder, still happens.

xa 4.5 hr04, w2k3 r2sp2 x64, xa plug-in 11.1

any clues?