[THIN] Re: install of Metaframe XPe.

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:09:47 -0700

This is from: http://www.citrix4ge.de/ctxsffaq/index.htm#lostAdmin

To delete ALL Citrix Administrator and add the local Admin accout to the
Citrix datastore use the UNSUPPORTED Slim Jim utility.
Note that the DB2 is NOT supported at this time and Slim Jim is tested with
SQL 2000, Access and Oracle DS and MetaFrame XP FR2/FR3.
With the "chfarm" you can reset the Fram without installing any server
again, but you have to add license, printer mappings, publish application
etc.