[THIN] increasing working space.....of zoiets

  • From: "Rob Beekmans" <robbeekmans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 22:00:52 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently trying to figure out why a certain farm with a BDE app is
giving memory errors.
these errors occur after using the app for a certain time, no matter how
many users are connected.
my initial idea was that the "user space" was filling up, so I wanted to
increase it but couldn't find a good way to do so.

envr.
W2k server. + Citrix

thanks for any idea

Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards

Rob Beekmans
Technical Consultant
A-Tree Automatisering

Business Phone: +31 24 6452000