[THIN] incorrect user credentials in PN client

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin. Org (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:01:28 -0500

Hi group,

I need help with Program Neighbourhood client. Since this afternoon a few of
my users can not refresh Program Neighbourhood with error: "The entered user
credentials information is incorrect.Verify if your username and domain are
correct, then type your password again.Letters in passwords must be typed
using the correct case, etc". Other users are fine. These problem accounts
are good on Win2000 side as I can log in to the network using them, and I
can log in to the Terminal server desktop as well. The only problem is
Program Neighbourhood (can not refresh published applications). I also tried
these accounts on different clients with the same problem. It is as if their
credentials were blocked in the datastore somewhere. Any ideas how I can
track this down?

Environment: 3 servers XPa farm (FR1, MS SP2), AD, Win2000 single domain.
Today I upgraded just test server to Citrix FR2 and installed licenses into
the farm. Nothing else was changed.

Grateful for any comments.

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems and Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat