[THIN] improve session sharing

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Org Thin (E-mail)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:27:34 -0500

Hi group,

I'm currently trying to figure out if my session sharing functions properly.
I try to publish all apps from all servers with same parameters. All PC
clients are PN full Client V7.00.17534. other clients are WinCE Compaq/HP
T20 and T5000.

Here is the farm stats:
Current connections cout: 210
servers in farm: 4      (really 3 production and 1 test that nothing is
published from)
Connections license cout: 160
Pooled connections license available: 38
Pooled connections license in use: 122
assigned: 0
assigned in use: 0

I understand if everything is workingg OK my "current connection count"
should be as close to "pooled connection license in use" as possible. Are
there any way to ensure my session sharing works to its best? Currently I
see for ex. users from thin terminals starting PN from one citrix server and
2-3 apps from another. Should they be starting apps from the same server
they started PN?

Farm is W2K Standard Server SP4, MF XP FR3/SP3. The only Citrix HF is
XE103W2K082. Most apps are published to AD groups, Full Screen and 256
colors.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH