[THIN] Re: ifmember.exe question

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:12:53 -0400

Neil,

This is strange cause I sent you the whole listing of the final script after
I was done. Yes I fixed error by installing manually WSH 5.6. on the DC.

I can re-send the listing if you interested.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.