[THIN] iexplorer causing high CPU utilization

  • From: Fred Pabia <FPabia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Forum (E-mail)" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:06:40 -0700

I have IE 5.5 w/ SP2 as a published app on Metaframe 1.8 with W2K SP2. It
causes high CPU utilization and when several instances of IE are running,
thet tend to peg the server at 100%. I came across CTX575854 where it
mentioned downloading Metaframe 1.8 SP3 but I already have it in place. Is
there anything else I should be doing? Thanks.

Frederick R. Pabia
Calgary Public Library
616 Macleod Trail SE
Calgary, Alberta T2G 2M2