[THIN] Re: ica packet size question.

  • From: "Daniel Barichello" <Daniel.Barichello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:04:27 +1000

Hi All,

Just after some confirmation...

What is the size of an ICA Packet?  Is it 530bytes

And is this only a minumm, is there a maximum? Is it 1460 bytes  if this is
correct, what is the average.

thanks

Daniel.

they are addressed.

If you have received this email in error, you are prohibited from
reading, copying, distributing and using the information. Please
contact the sender immediately by return email and destroy
the original message.

You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.
Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from your receipt of this message or
any attachments.

This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded
Extremely Secure, and Remotely Managed.