[THIN] ica disconnects

  • From: "Oberg, Steve" <Steve.Oberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:22:09 -0600

When connecting to applications through WI2.0 I get the error "Error in
connection. The Citrix Metaframe server is not available, please try again
later." after exactly 200 seconds of inactivity.

If I am active in the connection it will not disconnect.

I have narrowed this to the ICA client because we have gotten it to hold
connection with another W32ica web client.  All clients are using version
7.0.

Interestingly this only happens on WebInterface 2.0 and not my NFuse 1.7 web
site going to the same farm.

All searches point to license issues but there are no errors indicating
this.

Thanks
Steve

This Week's Sponsor:  RES PowerFuse, The Management Framework for Windows
Eliminate Multiple Tools, Multiple Support Channels and Multiple Costs
Manage, Control, and Secure an Entire Windows environment with Ease, including
Real-time Reporting and Documenting Components
Validate a Meaningful ROI on All of your IT Investments with RES PowerFuse.
http://www.respowerfuse.com/