[THIN] Re: iPhone Integration

  • From: "msemon@xxxxxxx" <msemon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:09:28 -0400

I can easily add a PNAgent site, however current configuration is

DMZ
Web Interface 4.6
Secure Gateway 3.1

Clients access HTTPS site which is configured with RSA for 2 factor
authentication.
I am wondering if this is going to work. I assume I am going to have to
upload certificate and RSA token to iPhone device. Assume iPhone receiver
is acting as PNAgent
on device.