[THIN] Re: iForum

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:22:00 -0500

i was misinformed then. some guy on the monorail said it was 2.6. I'll go with your estimate. seemed to me like a long ass 2.6 miles.

Evan Mann wrote:

According to this map I found  Stratosphere to TI us 2.4 miles.  TI to
Aladdin is      1.4, and Aladdin to Luxor 0.8.  So that's 4.6.  Then
there's still Luxor to Mandalay Bay (albeit next to each other).  So
that would be about 5 miles.