[THIN] Re: http links to office docs broken after installing IE 8

  • From: "Minero, Hector B CIV NSWCDD, K55" <hector.minero@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:35:10 -0400

Yes, yes.

It is really weird, I even uninstalled Office 2003, rebooted.
It worked after I reinstalled.  I then applied all the Office 2003
patches needed, rebooted twice.  Now it does not work anymore.

It does not seem to affect IE 6.  I am now removing IE 8 to confirm
that's the problem.

Hector Minero
NSWCDD K55
Ph:(540)653-8859