[THIN] Re: http links to office docs broken after installing IE 8

  • From: Hector Minero <minerohb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 19:38:13 -0400

I really don't get an error, IE 8 just opens and it goes to the home page
instead of opening the Excel or Word files.
This happens when using hyperlinks to Office, pdf, etc files.
Attachments open fine.  This issue is really driving me crazy!  I wish I
could deploy Firefox or Chrome to these servers.

I'll try your link, though.

Thanks,

Hector.

--